Finding inspiration on my journey
Making Memories and Finding Inspiration
Inspiration comes like an epiphany. Oh there you are, how did I not see you? So when and where did it show up for me in 2018?
- Sitting in Barclay Center in Brooklyn with my sister, niece and daughter listening to Michelle Obama talk about hope and strength.
- Walking and Tracking in the High Desert Wildlife Refuge, “Outland,” Jae Haggard’s “Retreat and Healing Center for Women.” Jae is awesome and inspirational!
- Also, connecting with my sister and mom cabin camping at Outland!
- Watching my boys together while birthday bowling.
- A new grandson born. Yes that makes 4!
And another baby on the way for 2019.
- Paddling in the Adirondacks with Daughter and Grandson (while they fished!)
- Working with the land, to prepare a new site, for “The Three Sisters”, three new Earth
friendly year round full amenity camping cabins for 2020!
Wishing you all a New Year filled with inspirational experiences and peace!