HEALING HEARTS FALL DAY RETREAT REGISTRATION at Camp Earth Connection, Saturday,
October 8, 2016 9am-5pm
Followed by a Free and Open Dish to Pass at 5pm.
HEALING HEARTS WINTER WEEKEND RETREAT, at The Mountain Queen Cabin, Friday – Sunday
December 30, 2016- January 1st, 2017 Friday 1pm – Sunday 1pm
The registration fees are a sliding scale fee. Please pay more if you can afford more to help us cover the costs of operating these events. Camp Earth Connection is a beautiful facility adjacent to the Hammond Hill State Forest in Dryden, NY. It is owned and operated by Susan Rausch. Camp Earth Connection is about Diversity, Acceptance and Community, and welcomes women ages 18 and up to this event. (Read further down about our policy for young women under 18.) The Mountain Queen Cabin is located at the top of the hill on your right, before you reach the campground.
For those of you who might want to camp during the Fall Retreat, lodging is also available. Lodging reservation fees are paid separately for the Fall Day Retreat. Scroll down this page to read about discounted lodging options available.
REGISTRATION FEES: (Scroll down to bottom of page to make payments via Paypal)
- Healing Hearts Fall Day Retreat at Camp Earth Connection
- Sliding Scale Fee: 50-100 dollars
- Healing Hearts Winter Weekend Retreat at The Mountain Queen Cabin
- Sliding Scale Fee: 150-250 dollars (w/out lodging)
- Sliding Scale Fee: 200-300 dollars (w/lodging)
Student and Teen Rate is 50% of registration fee.
Partial Scholarships are available and Discounts for Volunteers
MEALS/FOOD: Shared meals for the Fall Day Retreat includes Saturday lunch & snacks; Dish to Pass Dinner at 5pm for all who want to attend
Shared Meals For Winter Weekend Retreat includes Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch & dinner; And Sunday breakfast & lunch plus snacks and hot beverages. Registrants are welcome to bring food to share.
LODGING: Discounted Rates are available for Fall Day Retreat Registrants. Please note Tompkins County requires a 3% Occupancy Tax to be collected on lodging. This will be added to your fee. A one night non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your campsite/cabin. Please check ahead for cabin availability. To pay via paypal scroll down to the bottom of this page.
- Tent Camping (up to 2 people) – 20 dollars/tent/night (No reservation required for tent sites.)
- Rustic Cabins (sleep 2-4) – 40 dollars/cabin/night
- Cabins w/electric (sleep 2-4) – 60 dollars/cabin/night
- All campers have access to shower house & hot tub.
Winter Weekend Retreat lodging is included in the registration fee. Women will either have a bed in the Mountain Queen Cabin or in on of the Cabins w/electric at the campground. All cabins have electric and are heated.
Camp Earth Connection/Healing Hearts Policies:
- All Healing Hearts Retreats are alcohol and drug free events. Smoking is permitted off camp grounds only.
- Pet’s are not permitted during this event w/out prior approval. There is a camp dog on the premises.
- We do not provide childcare at this time.
- Teen girls between the ages of 13 and 17 may attend but must be accompanied by a guardian and supervised by a guardian as needed or as requested by the retreat coordinator.
- Make sure to note any food allergies on your Medical or Registration Form.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Lunch and healthy snacks provided.
- Feel free to bring food to share.
- To Register
|Fall Day Retreat Registration|
|Winter Weekend Retreat w/lodging|
|Winter Weekend Retreat-no lodging|