This is an alcohol and drug free space.
Camping Log Cabins w/Electric
- This cabin is especially nice for small families. Story-time on the porch is a favorite activity! The cabin is also perfect for a solo retreat. The Cabin sleeps 2-4 people with bunk beds, a full-size futon bed/sofa and a desk. Includes electric, heater, fan, and small fridge & microwave . Please note that there is no WiFi or running water during Winter Camping Session (December 1 – February 26). Carry in and Carry out water, recycling & garbage. Ski/Snow Shoe/Hike .25 miles to the cabin during snowy season (as camp is on a seasonal road.)
Cabin 2: Love Shack
Have a romantic time in this cabin which is located on the edge of the forest next to a creek and frog ponds. A great view of the stars at night and a harmony of frogs, crickets and coyotes to soothe you to sleep. The Cabin sleeps 2-4 people with bunk beds, a full-size bed, a desk and dresser. Includes electric, heater, fan, small fridge & microwave. Please note that there is no WiFi or running water during Winter Camping Session (December 1 – February 26). Carry in and Carry out water, recycling & garbage. Ski/Snow Shoe/Hike .25 miles to the cabin during snowy season (as camp is on a seasonal road.)
Dogs may be allowed in cabins with prior approval of the Director. There is a non-refundable pet fee of 25 dollars per pet with a maximum of 2 dogs. Dogs must be friendly with people and other dogs. Dogs must not bark incessantly. Dog owners must provide proof of current Rabies vaccination, and must keep dogs on a leash at all times. Pet owner must clean up after their pets and keep their pets with them at all times, as they are not allowed to be at the facility without the owner present. The owner will agree ahead of time to pay for any and all damages as a result of their pet.
Cozy Camping Cabins
Cabin Rental Rates
AIRBNB (INSTANT BOOKING).
Airbnb Guests are provided clean sheets, blankets, pillows and towels. Airbnb fees do apply. Airbnb rates are not necessarily the same as rates on website.
DIRECT BOOKING (non-Airbnb) For Winter Camping Direct Booking is required (November 1 – February 26)
- Email email@example.com to check on availability.
- Make a Reservation Deposit: A refundable reservation and damage deposit of $100 is required. Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to arrival, in addition to the deposit. Payment can be made to the Paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds: If a cancellation is made at least 30 days before the reservation date a full refund will be given. If the cancellation is made at least 1 week prior to the reservation date a 50% refund will be given. If cancellation date is made less than one week from the reservation date, there will not be a refund. This does not apply to long-term seasonal rentals.
- *Rates are based on a 2 people.
- *There is a minimum of a 2 night stay for weekends and Holidays.
- Holiday Weekends: May 26-May 29; June 30-July 4; Sept 1-Sept 4; Oct 6-9
- Holiday rates: $100/night (for up to 4 people)
- Weekday rates (Sunday – Wednesday): $65/night for up to 2 people
- Weekend rates:$75/night for up to 2 people
- Additional People : $10/adult/night, $5/child/night
- Weekly non-holiday rates: $450/week for up to 2 people
- Please note – there is a one time cleaning free of $25 for every reservation. We are now cleaning and sanitizing all our cabins in between visitors.
- Bring your own Linens and Towels
- A 5% Occupancy Tax will be added as required by Tompkins County
More About Camp Earth Connection Cabins:
All Cabins have a picnic table, a grill and firepits for campfires.
Check in time: 5 – 7pm unless otherwise arranged.
Check out time: 11 AM