This is an alcohol and drug free space.
The Six Rustic Camping Cabins
The seasonal rustic cabins include 5 non-electric economical camping cabins and the Meadow Vole which has electric. They include beds or cots which sleep between 2 -4 people (depending on cabin.) They have screened in doors and windows to protect you from harsh weather and insects. Each cabin has privacy and includes a picnic table, a portable grill and a campfire pit, as well as use of a rechargeable lantern. Guests may walk (5-10 minutes) to their cabins. Wagons are provided to assist with moving gear. All guests have access to the campgrounds main facilities including hot showers, pavilions, dish-washing station and WiFi in main camp area.
Red Eft – Situated close to the Red Eft Cafe, this Cabin faces East which allows a morning of sunshine and bird songs. The Red Eft (an eastern newt) is a resident of the woods of the Hammond Hill State Forest. This cabin has one single cot and one full size cot with mattresses. Book Red Eft Rustic Cabin Instantly on Airbnb. Or scroll to bottom of page to book via website. Airbnb bookings include linens and towels.
Meadow Vole – This cabin also faces Eastward and onto the open field. It is in a sunny location shaded by young Red Maples Trees close to main camp. A great place to enjoy morning warmth, and right next to the Helianthus Room, a greenhouse for young sunflowers and other plants. Meadow voles frequent the fields and the Helianthus room at Camp Earth Connection. This cabin has two single cots and a covered area for 2 bikes behind the cabin. The Meadow Vole is the only rustic cabin with electric and WiFi access. Book the Meadow Vole Rustic Cabin Instantly on Airbnb. Or scroll to bottom of pate to book via website. Airbnb include linens and towels.
The Pine Shelter – Located adjacent to and shaded by a beautiful White Pine, also known as the Tree of Peace. A lovely location just a short walk to the campground facilities. It includes a large full size air mattress and two single mattresses. A wonderful little rustic camping cabin for a family of 4. Book the Pine Rustic Cabin Instantly on Airbnb. Or scroll to bottom of pate to book via website. Airbnb include linens and towels.
The Aspen – The Aspen is in a private wooded spot surrounded by Quaking Aspen and Poplar trees. It was refurbished after Aspen roots uprooted its floor. Aspens are native trees to this area, and have a peaceful hum as their leave “quake” in the wind. The Aspen is a reclusive cabin that can sleep one or two people. Book the Aspen Rustic Cabin Instantly on Airbnb. Or scroll to bottom of pate to book via website. Airbnb include linens and towels.
Coyotes Den – This cabin begins to enter a more secluded section of the camp and may feel distant, yet it is only a short walk to the main facilities. Much like the coyote who may sound like it is right outside your window. The Coyotes Den was also recently refurbished and has become a favorite of campers. It can sleep 2-3 people. Book the Coyote’s Den Rustic Cabin Instantly on Airbnb. Or scroll to bottom of pate to book via website. Airbnb include linens and towels.
Writer’s Den (Rustic Retreat Cabin) – located deeper into the forest this cabin is for those campers who seek solitude for contemplation and creativity. The night sounds are vibrant and real! A privy is located nearby as well as a water spigot. One or two people can be accommodated by this cabin. Book the Writer’s Den Cabin Instantly on Airbnb. Or scroll to bottom of pate to book via website. Airbnb include linens and towels.
DIRECT BOOKING (non-Airbnb)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability.
- Make Payment: Full payment is required at time of booking. A refundable damage deposit of $100 is also required. Payment can be made to the Paypal account: email@example.com
- Refunds: If a cancellation is made at least 4 weeks before the reservation date a full refund will be given. If the cancellation is made at least 2 weeks prior to the reservation date a 50% refund will be given. If cancellation date is made less than two week from the reservation date, there will not be a refund. This does not apply to long-term seasonal rentals.
- *Rates are based on a 2 people.
- *There is a minimum of a 2 night stay and 3 nights for Holidays.
- Please note – there is a one time cleaning fee of $25 for every reservation. We clean and sanitize all our cabins in between visitors.
- Bring your own Linens and Towels
- A 5% Occupancy Tax will be added as required by Tompkins County
Weeknights (Sunday – Wednesday) $50/night for 1-2 people
Weekends (Thursday-Saturday) $55/night for 1-2 people (2 night minimum stay required on Weekends and 3 nights on Holidays.)
Meadow Vole (Rustic Cabin with electric an WiFi) rental rate is $60 on weeknights and $65/night Friday and Saturdays.
Weekly Rate: $290 for 1-2 people (non-electric rustic cabins.)
Weekly Rate: Meadow Vole (w/electric) is $350 for 1-2 people.
Monthly (Red Eft and Pine Cabin only): $850 plus deposit. References required.
Monthly Rate: Meadow Vole (w/electric): $1,000 plus deposit. References required.
- There is a one time cleaning fee of $25 dollars for short term rentals and $50 for rentals that are 1 week or longer. All our cabins are cleaned and disinfected between rentals.
- Tompkins County Occupancy tax is 5%, which is added to your total rental fee.
- Refundable Damage Deposit of $100 required for short term rentals. Rentals for more than 30 days require a 1 month deposit.