ESHAY’S FALL RETREAT REGISTRATION at Camp Earth Connection
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH, 1pm – SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH, 1pm 2023
What this Retreat Provides:
- A safe space to be you, to learn and to grow
- Guided reflection walks
- Your own Personal Journal and Journaling sessions
- Community Building Tasks (including shared meal preparation, and clean-up.)
- Guided meditations
- Outdoor living and survival skills for a current day life challenges and natural disasters
- Primitive Lean-To Construction
- Awareness Exercises & Games to Strengthening our senses
- Building a natural bath or water collection site
- Forest Food – discover what the forest provides
- Cooking over Fire – fire building for food and water
- Healthy Vegetarian meals with Vegan options: 2-Light breakfasts, 2-Brunches, 3-Afternoon snacks and 2-Dinners.
- One meal specially prepared by local Vegan Chef, Susie Gutierrez (Susie’s Seitan), owner of Vegan Epicure
- (2)One on one short vision sessions with Eshay
- Group sharing and growing sessions
- Opportunities to work through obstacles, personal trauma and other deterrents from your personal goals or your chosen path
- Hot showers!
- Retreat begins Friday, September 8th at 1pm and ends Sunday, September 10th, at 1pm 2023
- Registration fee does NOT include lodging. See lodging options to reserve your space.
- Registration begins on Saturday, July 8th.
- Early Registration fee (if paid in full before July 31st) is $300
- Registration fee: $350.
- $100 Deposit required to reserve your space at the retreat. Deposits are only refundabl until August 1st. After that if you cancel your reservation you lose your deposit.
- Full payment is due by September 1st unless other arrangements have been made with Eshay. If you cancel your registration less then two weeks from the retreat you may get a partial refund depending on the circumstances at CEC’s discretion.
- Early Registration fee is $300 until July 31st. (Payment must be made in full to receive Early Registration discount.)
- Registration Fee can be paid via Paypal or by money order or check. The Paypal account is: email@example.com Mail money order or check to: Earth Connection, LLC, 63 Hammond Hill Rd, Freeville, NY 13068
- Registration is limited to 20 participants plus 4 helpers. We will start a wait list after that in the case that anyone cancels
MEALS/FOOD: Shared meals for the Fall Day Retreat includes Saturday lunch & snacks; Dish to Pass Dinner at 5pm for all who want to attend
Shared Meals For Winter Weekend Retreat includes Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch & dinner; And Sunday breakfast & lunch plus snacks and hot beverages. Registrants are welcome to bring food to share.
Winter Weekend Retreat lodging is included in the registration fee. Women will either have a bed in the Mountain Queen Cabin or in on of the Cabins w/electric at the campground. All cabins have electric and are heated.
Camp Earth Connection/Healing Hearts Policies:
- All Healing Hearts Retreats are alcohol and drug free events. Smoking is permitted off camp grounds only.
- Pet’s are not permitted during this event w/out prior approval. There is a camp dog on the premises.
- We do not provide childcare at this time.
- Teen girls between the ages of 13 and 17 may attend but must be accompanied by a guardian and supervised by a guardian as needed or as requested by the retreat coordinator.
- Make sure to note any food allergies on your Medical or Registration Form.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Lunch and healthy snacks provided.
- Feel free to bring food to share.
- To Register
- Complete and Submit: Retreat Registration
- Make payment here via PayPal or Venmo or Mail check to: Earth Connection, LLC, 63 Hammond Hill Rd., Freeville, NY 13068
- Review Suggested List of What to Bring to the Day Retreat & Weekend Retreats to be pr
|Winter Weekend Retreat-no lodging|