This is an alcohol and drug free space.
POD CAMPING CABINS
Welcome to Pod Camping. Each cabin is located in its own unique campsite. Pods are wooden elliptical shaped cabins made from Norway Spruce trees. The cabin interior is 7’7” wide by 11′ long and 7’8″ tall. Each pod has either a full bed or 1-2-twin cots with mattresses in them and a rechargeable lantern. Each Pod can sleep 1 or 2 people. The back window is screened to allow for evening cool breezes and night sounds.
The Family Pod campsite has a Pod cabin with a full bed that sleeps 2 and room for one, 2 to 4 person tent. It has a large cook fire pit with a heavy grill and picnic table. It is a short distance from the shower house and compost toilets. A Water spigot is close by with potable water. This brand new cabin was completed in the Fall of 2020. This campsite borders the Hammond Hill State Forest and has a creek running nearby.
We expect to finish building the 2nd and 3rd pod this Spring, and will post more information and photos as soon as it is available.
- Daily Rates(Sunday – Wednesday eve.): $50/night for up to 2 people.
- Weekend Rates(Thursday – Saturday eves.): $55/night for up to 2 people.
- Additional guests (Tent-campers only for Family site): $10/person/night, $5/child/night
- Weekly $300 (for 2 people)
- Check in time is between 5 & 7pm; Check out time is 11am.
- Refundable Reservation and Damage Deposit of $100 required to reserve Pod Cabin/Campsite.
- One time 25 dollar cleaning fee. (All cabins are cleaned and disinfected between guests.)
- Tompkins County required Occupancy tax of 5% applies.
Additional Rental Information:
- Two night minimum stay weekends & Holidays.
- Monthly Rentals may be available. Contact CEC.
If you are interested in making a reservation please send an e-mail message to email@example.com with the dates that you are requesting to see if there is availability.
Payment can be made via PayPal to the account: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mailed to:
Camp Earth Connection
63 Hammond Hill Rd.
Freeville, NY 13068