This is an alcohol and drug free space.
POD CAMPING CABINS
Welcome to Pod Camping. Camp Earth Connection has three Pod cabins. Each cabin is located in its own unique campsite. Pods are wooden elliptical shaped cabins made from Norway Spruce trees. The cabin interior is 7’7” wide by 11′ long and 7’8″ tall. Each pod has either a full bed or 1-2-twin cots with mattresses in them and a rechargeable lantern. Each Pod can sleep 1 or 2 people. The back window opens and is screened to allow for evening co
ol breezes and night sounds.
FOX DEN’s Pod campsite has a Pod cabin with a full bed that sleeps 2 and room for one, 2 to 4 person tent. It has a large cook fire pit with a heavy grill and picnic table. It is a short distance from the shower house and compost toilets. A Water spigot is close by with potable water. This new cabin was completed in the Fall of 2020. This campsite borders the Hammond Hill State Forest and has a creek running nearby.
Book Fox’s Den Instantly on Airbnb (Airbnb bookings includes bedding and towels). To book via the website scroll down page.
MORNING GLORY Pod Campsite
“Morning Glory” a Cabin for 2 in a spacious campsite on the edge of the forest with a full size bed, small dresser, lantern, fan, fire pit & picnic table. It faces east with the morning sunshine at the door. It is a part of a beautiful woodland campground w/a wildlife pond adjacent to hiking & biking trails.
Book Morning Glory Instantly on Airbnb. Airbnb bookings include bedding & towels. To book via website scroll down page.
Lookout is a Solo Pod for the forest loving adventurer who is looking for a quiet space in the woods to find peace. The Lookout Pod cabin is dedicated to a beloved Outdoorsman who was part of the Camp Earth Connection family. It sits on the edge of a hill looking over the wildlife ponds through a forest of hardwoods and pines. It has a single bed, a lantern, a small desk, and dresser.
Book the Lookout Pod Instantly on Airbnb. Airbnb bookings include bedding & towels. To book via website scroll down page.
Pod Campsite Rates
- Daily Rates(Sunday – Wednesday eve.): $55/night for up to 1-2 people.
- Weekend Rates(Thursday – Saturday eves.): $60/night for up to 2 people. 60/night for Lookout
- Weekly $350 (for 1-2 people)
- Check in time is between 5 & 7pm; Check out time is 11am.
- Full payment is due at time of booking. Refundable Damage Deposit of $100 required to reserve Pod Cabin/Campsite.
- One time 25 dollar cleaning fee. (All cabins are cleaned and disinfected between guests.)
- Bring your own bedding and pillows
- Tompkins County required Occupancy tax of 5% applies.
Additional Rental Information:
- 2-night minimum stay weekends & and 3-nights on Holiday weekends.
- Monthly Rentals may be available. Contact CEC.
To Make a Reservation:
- Email email@example.com to check on availability.
- Make a Reservation Deposit: A refundable reservation and damage deposit of $100 is required. Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to arrival, in addition to the deposit. Payment can be made to the Paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds: If a cancellation is made at least 4 weeks before the reservation date a full refund will be given. If the cancellation is made at least 2 week prior to the reservation date a 50% refund will be given. If cancellation date is made less than two week from the reservation date, there will not be a refund. This does not apply to long-term seasonal rentals.
- *Rates are based on a 2 people.
- *There is a minimum of a 2 night stay for weekends and and 3 night stay for Holidays.