This is an alcohol and drug free space.
NEW IN 2020: POD CAMPING CABINS & TENTSITE
This Spring Camp Earth Connection will be constructing three Pod Cabins on the facilities. Each cabin is located in it’s own campsite (described below) with enough room to add tents for additional people. The Pod interior is approximately 7’7” wide by 11′ long and 7’8″ tall. They are constructed from European Nordic Spruce. Each pod will have either a full bed or 2-twin beds with mattresses in them and a rechargeable lantern. Each Pod can sleep 1 or 2 people. For more guests an additional tents can be added to the campsite.
Each campsite has a large cook fire pit with a heavy grill and is a short distance from a latrine or the compost bathroom. Water spigot are a short distance from each site. These campsites border the Hammond Hill State Forest and have a creek running nearby. Check in time is between 5 & 7pm; Check out time is noon.
Rabbit Hole – This site is located closest to the camp facilities (shower-house, compost toilets and pavilions). You are close enough to the main camp keep an eye on campground happenings but also have enough privacy to do your own thing.
Fox Den – Just a bit further into the forest you will find the Fox Den. It will give you the privacy to hear a bit more of the wilderness with less noise and light from the main camp activities. It is a short walk to a privy or the compost toilets and shower house.
Bear Cave – For folks who like the primitive feeling of being in the forest, and yet know that you are only a short ways to the main camp, you will enjoy this more secluded site which closely borders the state forest and gives you the opportunity to hear the forest animals (including coyotes) distinctly in the evening. It is a short walk to the latrine or compost toilets and shower house.
Pod Cabin/Campsite Rates:
- Daily Rates(Sunday – Wednesday eve.): $50 for up to 2 people.
- Weekend Rates(Thursday – Saturday eves.): $55 for up to 2 people.
- Additional guests (Tent-campers): $10/person/night, $5/child/night
- Weekly $300 (for 2 people)
- Refundable Reservation and Damage Deposit of $100 required to reserve Pod Cabin/Campsite.
- Thursday – Saturdays – 2 night minimum stay during busy season
- Monthly Rentals may be available. Contact CEC.
- At this time we are taking Pre-reservations for Pod Campsites for dates beginning July 1st. As the cabins get completed we will update this site and may be open for reservations for earlier dates.
If you are interested in making a reservation please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates that you are requesting to see if there is availability.
Payment can be made via PayPal or mailed to:
Camp Earth Connection
63 Hammond Hill Rd.
Freeville, NY 13068