This is an alcohol and drug free space.
NEW IN 2020: POD CAMPING CABINS & TENTSITE
This Spring Camp Earth Connection will be constructing three Pod Cabins on the facilities. We hope to have them available soon. Each cabin is located in it’s own campsite (described below) with enough room to add tents for additional people. The Pod interior is approximately 7’7” wide by 11′ long and 7’8″ tall. They are constructed from European Nordic Spruce. Each pod will have either a full bed or 2-twin beds with mattresses in them and a rechargeable lantern. Each Pod can sleep 1 or 2 people. For more guests an additional tents can be added to the campsite.
Each campsite has a large cook fire pit with a heavy grill and is a short distance from a latrine or the compost bathroom. Water spigot are a short distance from each site. These campsites border the Hammond Hill State Forest and have a creek running nearby. Check in time is between 5 & 7pm; Check out time is 11am.
Pod Cabin/Campsite Rates:
- Daily Rates(Sunday – Wednesday eve.): $50 for up to 2 people.
- Weekend Rates(Thursday – Saturday eves.): $55 for up to 2 people.
- Additional guests (Tent-campers): $10/person/night, $5/child/night
- Weekly $300 (for 2 people)
- Refundable Reservation and Damage Deposit of $100 required to reserve Pod Cabin/Campsite.
- Tompkins County Occupancy tax of 3% applies.
Additional Rental Information:
- Thursday – Saturdays – 2 night minimum stay during busy season
- Monthly Rentals may be available. Contact CEC.
- At this time we are taking Pre-reservations for Pod Campsites for dates beginning as early as July 1st. As the cabins get completed we will update this site and may be open for reservations for earlier dates.
If you are interested in making a reservation please send an e-mail message to email@example.com with the dates that you are requesting to see if there is availability.
Payment can be made via PayPal or mailed to:
Camp Earth Connection
63 Hammond Hill Rd.
Freeville, NY 13068